OK, so, what's up?
I noticed that there's been, well, I'll put it this way, PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling when you make pages. I mean seriously, there's been a lot of no caps at the begining of sentences, and no puncuation. Don't you know grammar?
What you trying to ask me, and are you being rude AGAIN?
I'm not trying to sound rude, but I'm asking you politely. Please, if you want to make a page, please use proper grammar. I had to correct a few of this, and I'm a bit sick of it.
I'm trying to ask you to use good grammar.
I'm so used to improper grammar and misspelling, that I've forgot them. What IS proper grammar and proper spelling?
(Facepalm) What I use is proper grammar. Just compare these two sentences.
- katei says i am not falling in there again water is not my friend as she moves away from the pool a bit
See how this looks a bit like how you do it? I feel sick just typing it.
- Katie says, "I am not falling in there again. WATER IS NOT MY FRIEND." As she moves away from the pool a bit.
See how nice this looks, huh? This is my comfort zone, and I want it to be yours, too.
Why did you even go through the trouble to ask us this?
I'm sorry, but I don't like it when there's bad grammar, and I'm just trying to make a good wiki. Just please take the time to listen, and correct your grammar.
Is there anything else that you need to tell us?
Just some minor things to keep in your head.
- When making a new sentence, make the first letter of the first word in the sentence capitalized, like this: Hi!
- If you need to take a break in the middle of the sentence, use a comma. This is a comma: , and this is a sentence WITH a comma: After jumping on the trampoline for three hours, I sat down on the couch exhausted.
- Always end a sentence with a period, exclamation mark, or question mark.
- At the begining and end of something someone says, use these quotes: " "
Thanks for the lesson!